Tuesday 6 September 2011

The Threequel! Now with Guest Stars!


Over 100 views!  This pleased me to no ends (helps that I’m easily amused) when I saw it but the thing that really got me, that really plastered a smile on my face?  I have two readers (viewers?) from Romania!  Romania!  So, in honour of those two Romanian people, who (sadly for them) stumbled upon my random collection of words I call a blog, I say this:

Va multumesc foarte mult
(Thank you very much)

If you are Romanian, and I just swore at you, I’m sorry and once again, the internet has lied to me.  Feel free to let me know the correct phrase as well. 
Also, thank you to everyone who has read it so far and a special thank you to all those who have read and not immediately deleted me from your lives!  It is appreciated and if you could tell people about if you like it (and your enemies if you don’t), it would be appreciated!  If I get to that golden number of 1000 views, I will do something to celebrate, like give to charity or get really, really drunk.  Not really sure what yet, so any suggestions would be welcome...
Moving on, as mentioned in the title, there is a guest star in my blog tonight, Oliver.  Smalliver, as I call him (pot calling kettle, I know), is the newest member of our family and has wormed his way into the number 1 spot: a title that, for a while, belonged to me.  He is adorable but I’m here to give a warning for all.  Beagles are cunning and mischievous but they hide it well.  Below are a set of pictures that show the side they (in this case Smalliver) want you to see.



This is the cute and sweet side that they want you to know about.  This is the cuddly aspect of their personality that lulls you into a false sense of security before striking.





Above reveals the other side of their personality.  The mischievous, plotting side.  The 'mmm that sock on the radiator does look delicious' side.  The 'He's having a croissant?  I'm sure he won't mind sharing' side (He did mind, he minded very much).  So, this leads me to state that, I love this little beagle but I am sure as hell keeping my damned breakfast away from him.

So, as usual, I will finish with a link and a song!

CNet UK - A great website that reviews all the latest gadgets and technologies, pretty much as soon as they come out.  Especially good for their hands on approach to the testing, highlighting pros and cons immediately so you don't have to search for them!

 
Josie Charlwood and her amazing looped cover of Feel Good Inc!  Thank you to Michael for showing it to me. 

That is enough from me and my beagle paranoia.  Until next time!
Robbie

No comments:

Post a Comment