Thursday 8 September 2011

In a bad mood. Must... not... make... hulk ....SMASH


I was going to make a proper post today, all about my hopes and dreams (and raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens) blah de blah.  BUT due to the lovely people at Group On and Stone Computers, I am going for a mindless, angry rant instead!
Rant over.  I realise you probably didn’t hear it but typing a rant seemed ineffectual.  However, I will give you this gist!  I bought a laptop from Stone Company via Group On.  Two weeks later (the delivery time, which was the maximum given) no laptop.  This made me a little bit sad and worried: my laptop was left all alone in this big bad world!  So, I made a phone call to the keepers of the laptops, stone company.  Imagine my joy to find out the dear little laptop was not left alone but was still safely snug in the warehouse with all its brothers and sisters!  However, it dawned on me that there was a problem as the big bad Stone Group was holding my laptop until at least Wednesday!
I enquired ‘why good sirs?’  To which they said, at first, they were dealing with a large backload.  However, a little interrogation later, it turns out that Group on had not delivered the ransom money!  So, after a few phone calls, Group On admits that they hadn’t sent the ransom money!  Long story short, it is Thursday and I still don’t have it and I spent 5 hours phoning between the two.  However, a shining knight arrived in the form of Tamsin, who, should all go well, will cancel my order and refund me in the morning.
So I apologizs for the ranting fairy tale of a post and hopefully, next post should be more positive!  Onto the more interesting part of the blog, the links!  

Wil Wheaton - Wil Wheaton is just a guy!  However, an entertaining guy at that!  His website is entertaining for all things geek!! 

World Foodie Guide - I like food.  You probably eat food.  You may even like food as well.  Checkout this delicious site!  A good site for foreign recipes and information!

A classic and one of my favourite songs.  'Nuff Said.


Once again this post ran longer than I planned but hopefully back on course tomorrow! 
Robbie

No comments:

Post a Comment