Thursday 29 September 2011

How Competitive Can You Get?!?

As you may have seen on my facebook page (as most of my traffic comes from there), I have announced a competition as a silly little thank you for the 400+ views my blog has received.  I mean let’s face it, I’m surprised I received 4.  So, the completion goes like this:

The 1000th person who views my blog, get an extra special prize.  I will run a marathon of their choice (god that could be risky), to raise money for a charity of their choice!  Pretty interesting eh?  But wait, there’s more!  For the run, I will wear a t-shirt with their name and a message of their choice embroidered on it.

Now then, a couple of rules.   Firstly, you must send me a screen shot of the page view counter, with the magic 1000 number, as well as some of my blog, just to be sure!  Secondly, the message has to be appropriate i.e. no racial slurs of Justin Bieber comments.   Thirdly, I will need time to train and as I will most likely need to travel back from Nepal, we will need to discuss timeframes etc, but that can come later!
So there you go!  Be a part of something a bit different and get this lazy ass off his blogging seat and get him to do some goddamned exercise for once, all the whilst raising money for charity!  Tell ALL your friends about this via the links down the bottom or by facebook to make me run even faster!  If you have your own blog or an interesting website, let me know as I am always looking for new ways to spend my time!

Finally, some changes are coming to One-way Ticket, so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment