Thursday 22 March 2012

A quick Update

Ok, a quick post just to explain.  I am adding a new section to my blog - please see the new 'Sections' links on the right!  It is my travel/review blog and it shall comprise of several things.  Firstly, it will cover my reviews of sights, hotels, restaurants, experiences etc etc etc.  Basically, I contribute to trip advisor so I figured I should also use it for my own site and to help out my readers!  Secondly, it will cover stories of my travels (at least once I work out how to make a decent blog where things are archived to various places). 

Finally and most importantly, it will include an unusual hobby of mine...I like to write small guides to places.  Basically, when I am travelling somewhere I will collect various pieces of information from the guide books, newspapers and websites and draw it all together.  I also include things such as customs and language as well.  It is just something I started and enjoy and I hope it will be useful for you all!  I will also expand onto reviews of other things and other items but this is where I will start!


Anyways, this is just to let you know what is going on :) and since this is an unusual post, here is a picture I saw from George Takei's facebook page.  If you don't already, follow him.  He is pretty brilliant!  Plus it has a dinosaur in it!


1 comment:

  1. Could go all chemistry teacher on this t-shit but won't. I will link the reddit debate though:http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/qzc7p/never_thought_of_states_of_matter_this_way/ (almost needless to say I am stalfos fossil)

    ReplyDelete