Tuesday 4 October 2011

Singing And Dancing Warrior Wizards!

I have actually had an almost productive day today!  I finished my washing, entertained the Beagle (as I do every day, generally whenever he isn't sleeping), tidied up a bit (I am no longer  at risk from dvd avalanche), complete an entire unit of my TEFL course, fed the birds and various other chores, whilst listening to .  I’m a regular 1940s housewife, except with an over excitable beagle instead of children.  On another note, I finally learned how to play chess and I have to say, it is a pretty brilliant game.   Nothing quite like sacrificing a pawn in order to draw out your opponent.  Shame I lost.  Twice.  Badly.  I did enjoy it though.
Watching a film tonight, so this will be quite a short post.  ‘Woochi the Demon Slayer’ is the pick of the night!  Have to say, I am enjoying the over the top action (I’m talking extending staffs and rat monster things) as well as the quite witty banter.  It is a nice contrast to the gritty realism that occurs in a lot of films these days.  There is an especially amusing car chase scene, once the ‘demon slayer’ enters modern day.  Overall, it feels like Buffy meets the Power Rangers. Finally, right at the start, there is a pretty good music section where the main character introduces himself.  Overall, an enjoyable film so far.  As I typed this, another brilliant fight scene appeared, set to music.  If you like comedic, action world cinema, this is worth a look!

Dr Horrible - Neil Patrick Harris at his all singing, all dancing, world conquering best.  Need I say more?  Pretty brilliant!

Music for today?  Turisas!  Why?  Because we all need battle music in our live!  To Holmgard and Beyond!!


So, I apologise again for the poor post but nothing major has happened to me recently and I don't want to get out of the habit of writing, hence the random gibberish :)  As usual, if you like it, tell your friends and if you don't, tell your enemies!  Also, don't forget the competition!


1 comment:

  1. I have 25 views now :D woop woop. have a comment so you can share my blog-based excitement x

    ReplyDelete